If people hear the term "MINI luxury car," they may then look at a MINI and then at another car, like a Rolls-Royce, and wonder if MINI counts as a luxury car? Because MINIs are incredibly different from the high-gloss, high-priced, racetrack-winning vehicles, they may get lost in the shuffle. When you see billionaires driving Porsches and Bentleys, you wonder how much does a mini cooper car cost.
MINI is a luxury brand that offers a range of models, from MINI John Cooper Works to MINI Hardtop. In the case of luxury cars, it isn't always about the money. Many luxury cars of this nature are indeed fairly expensive. This is due to some of these vehicles' attention to detail and quality. Some cars are not luxury, being produced in large automated factories.
Nevertheless, MINI still prides itself on quality craftsmanship and handcrafted materials. The goal is not to make millions of vehicles. The goal is to produce premium vehicles.
MINI's luxury appeal comes from this very feature. In addition to a powerful engine and thrilling design, MINI is fun to drive. When the MINI John Cooper Works was announced, it generated a great deal of excitement. The reason people get excited about luxury car concepts is because they want to see what designers, artists, and artisans can accomplish together. The goal is to improve upon the past knowledge and integrate new knowledge and leading technology to make something better than before.
2022 MINI Cooper Main Lineup Prices
Below you will find price ranges for the different MINI Cooper models:
- 2022 MINI Hardtop 2 Door: $22,900 to $32,900
- 2022 MINI Hardtop 4 Door: $23,900 to $27,900
- 2022 MINI Cooper Clubman: $29,900 to $39,500
- 2022 MINI Cooper Countryman: $29,100 to $41,500
- 2022 MINI Cooper Convertible Price: $27,900* to $38,900
Each available vehicle offers something unique, warranting price differences across the entire vehicle lineup and between trims within a particular model line. For example, with a MINI Hardtop 2 Door, you get classic style and excellent handling without breaking the bank. Those searching for greater practicality can opt for the MINI Hardtop 4 Door, which costs a bit more.
The MINI Cooper Clubman offers even more cargo space than its predecessor with its elegant profile and car-like driving dynamics. Another popular vehicle among Dulles Airport area shoppers is the MINI Countryman, classified as a crossover SUV. The MINI Cooper Convertible is simply the best vehicle for open-air fun.
2022 MINI Cooper Special Edition Prices
Special Edition models are available for the following prices:
- 2022 MINI Countryman Boardwalk Edition: Starting at $38,365
- 2022 MINI Cooper Electric: Starting at $29,900
- 2022 MINI Cooper S Convertible Sidewalk Edition: Starting at $38,900
- 2022 MINI Hardtop 2 Door Oxford Edition: Starting at $19,750
- 2022 MINI Hardtop 4 Door Oxford Edition: Starting at $20,750
MINI Cooper Lease Price
Do you have a hard time deciding whether to lease or buy your next MINI? Here are some reasons to lease instead of buy:
- Leasing typically involves lower monthly payments and down payments.
- For many DC Metro-area drivers, leasing is an attractive option because of the warranty coverage for maintenance and repairs.
- Customers may be attracted to buying because of the option of no future payments and endless customization options.
Are you interested in learning more about cars and their maintenance? Head over to the KeepDriving website and check out our blog post about the six symptoms of low Freon in your car.